$ 450 Million
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth:Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team.Cristiano was born on February 5th, 1985 in Funchal Madeira, Portugal. CR7 is one of the highest tax payers in the world among the sports persons.Every year Cristiano Ronaldo earns a base salary of $40 million. Off the field, he earns an additional $40 million from endorsements. While his total assets are said to be worth £191 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Cristiano Ronaldo Networth, His Salary Per Year and Month, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details. Also Check,How Much is Gareth Bale andNeymar Net Worth.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth2022 $450 million
How Much is CR7 Worth:
- Ronaldo is the highest paid footballerin the world with£15 million a year ($21.5m) a year after tax salary. Only Messi can match his yearly salary from club football.
- Every year Cristiano Ronaldo earns a base salary of $45 million.
- Ronaldo is also the most endorsed footballer and currently has 4th most lucrative endorsement deal in sports with Nike worth£14.1million a year ($21m) plus the number of other deals.
- Ronaldo also has CR7 branded has clothing and shoe lines plus his $80 million worth of CR7 hotel project in 4 different cities.
Cristiano Ronaldo Endorsement Deals:
Off the field, he earns an additional $40 million from endorsements. In November 2016, it was revealed that Cristiano had signed a $1 billion “lifetime” deal with Nike. Specific terms of the deal are not yet known but it is believed that the deal came with a $100 million signing bonus.
Nike sneakers, Sacoor Brothers suits, Monster headphones, Tag Heuer watches, Toyota, Samsung, Herbalife, Armani,PokerStars, Castrol, and few more are the endorsementcompanies.
How Much Cristiano Ronaldo Earns A Year in Dollars?
- Annual: USD 93,000,000.00
- Monthly: USD 7,750,000.00
- Weekly: USD 1,788,461.00
- Daily: USD 254,794.00
|Check||Richest Athletes in the World|
Earnings overview: (Ronaldo Networth Forbes)
– Forbes June 2017: $93 million
– Forbes June 2016: $88 million
– Forbes May 2016: $82 million ($53M salary and $29M endorsements)
– FF April 2016: $79 million ( 67,4 M€ salary and 35.4 M€ endorsements)
– Forbes June 2015: $79.6 million
– Forbes May 2015: earnings $ 79 million ($52.2 million salary/bonus and $26.8 endorsements)
– FranceFootball March 2015: Euro 54 million
– Forbes June 2014: $80 million
– Forbes May 2014: salary $49 million, endorsements $24 million
– ESPN April 2014: $50.2 million, without endorsements
– Francefootball March 2014: 39.5 M euro
– BBC September 17 2013: Ronalda signs a new contract with Real Madrid until 2018, Spanish reports suggest he will earn an annual salary of 17m euros (£14.25m).
– Forbes June 2013: $44 million
– Forbes April 2013: $43.5 million
– Francefootball via Sport.iafrica March 2013: 30 million euro
– Forbes June 2012: $42.5 million
– Forbes April 2013 $43.5 million
– ESPN April 2013: $50.2 million
– France Football March 2012: 29.2 M euro,
– Forbes May 2012 $42M
– France Football March 2011: 27.5 million euro salary and endorsements.
– Forbes 2011: $38 million.
Cristiano Ronaldo Salary Per Week | Per Month | Per Year
Every year Cristiano Ronaldo earns earns a base salary of $40 million. Off the field he earns an additional $40 million from endorsements.
Cristiano Ronaldo has a unique contract with Real Madrid where he is getting paid £288,000 a week (after tax) salary costing Real Madrid over£500,000 a week to have him in the squad.
That is massive£15 million a year ($21.5m) after tax salary more than anyone else in football making him the highest paid footballer.
The below table shows the Cristiano Ronaldo Salary per month, per year details briefly.
|TIMELINE||CLUBS & CONTRACTS||WEEKLY||YEARLY|
|November 2016||Ronaldo signed a financially improved contract extension with Real Madrid and the new deal will keep him at the club until the 2021-22 season.||£365,000after tax||£21 million after tax|
|September 2013||Ronaldo signed a financially improved 5-year contract extension with Real Madrid in September 2013 making him the highest paid player.||£288,000 after tax||£15 million after tax|
|July 2009||Ronaldo signed for Real Madrid for the record£80 million fee in 2009. His initial 6-year contract included £183,000 a week a week salary and 25% increase every year to£556,000 a week in his final year||£183,000 a week||£9.5 million|
|June 2007||Ronaldo’s last contract extension with Manchester United was back in 2007 when he signed a 5-year deal worth £120,000-a-week.||£120,000-a-week||£6 million|
|August 2003||Manchester United signed Ronaldo in summer of 2003 for£12.24m from sporting. Ronaldo was handed a 5-year deal earning him mere£35,000 a week||£35,000 a week|
Cristiano Ronaldo House and Cars
Ronaldo House & Property (cristiano ronaldo house location?):
He has a luxury house located in La Finca in Pozuelo de Alarcon, 10 km from Madrid that cost millions of dollars.
The property of the football player has an area of 798 square meters and is a one-story building. Inside, in addition to the above rooms, there are eight bathrooms and a children’s room.
CR7 has an another $7.2 million penthouse in New York, USA.
Cristiano Ronaldo Car Collection:
The main star of Madrid ‘Real’ showed the collection of about 20 cars. Here is the list of the most luxury Cristiano Ronaldo’s cars.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sport Coupe 2004
- Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI 2004
- BMW M6 2006
- Bentley Continental GTC 2007
- 2007 Porsche Cayenne
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 2008
- Audi Q7 de 2008
- Ferrari F430 de 2008
- Bentley Continental GT Speed de 2009
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet de 2009
- Aston Martin DB9
- Koenigsegg CCX 11, 2009
- Audi R8 2009, Audi RS6, Audi RS6 Avant
- Maserati GranCabrio 2011
- Bugatti Veyron
- Ferrari 599 GTO 2011
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Rolls Royce
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo Biography | Wiki
Cristiano was born on February 5th, 1985 in Funchal Madeira, Portugal. His father José Dinis Aveiro was a gardener and his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro was a cook. The second name of Ronaldo was given to him because of his father’s favorite actor, Ronald Reagan. Ronaldo has three other siblings.
He began playing soccer at the age of eight with Andorinha. In 1995, he signed with Nacional. He would take them to the championships. Next he signed with the Sporting Club de Portugal. He made a huge splash in his Sporting debut when he scored not, one but two goals. At the age of 15 he was diagnosed with a racing heart which almost forced him to stop playing soccer forever. After a successful surgery he was able to put his playing career back on track. In the summer of 2003, Manchester United manager, Alex Furguson saw Cristiano play and was impressed by the young player’s skills.
Interesting Facts about Cristiano Ronaldo:
|Full Name||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Net Worth||$420 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 5, 1985|
|Place Of Birth||Santo António, Portugal|
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||176 lbs (80 kg)|
|Profession||Football player, Fashion entrepreneur|
|Children||Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.|
|Parents||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, José Dinis Aveiro|
|Siblings||Hugo, Elma, Liliana Cátia|
|Nicknames||The Sultan Of The Stepover , CR7 , Rocket Ronaldo , C. Ronaldo , CR , Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH|
|Awards||World Cup Trophy for Brazil (2002), Ballon d’Or, FIFA World Player of the Year awards (2008), FIFA Ballon d’Or (2013,2014), European Golden Shoe awards, Premier League titles, UEFA Champions League title, FIFA Club World Cup, Bravo Award (2004), IFFHS World’s Best Top Goal Scorer|
|Nominations||Grand officer of the Order of Prince Henry, Order of the Immaculate Conception of Vila Viçosa (House of Bragança), Order of Prince Henry|
|Movies||Cristiano Ronaldo: The World At His Feet|
|TV Shows||“Thigh Flex” (FIFA 13), “The Bear” (FIFA 14), “Calm Down” (FIFA 14), “Right Here Right Now” (FIFA 15)|
Cristiano Ronaldo Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Cristiano Ronaldo Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Cristiano Ronaldo.Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.